Login    Register

SXOC Trackday Mondello Fri April 30th - Want to join in?

Planning a run or tech-day? Post the details here
  • Author
SXOC Trackday Mondello Fri April 30th - Want to join in?

Postby jpo » Sat, 17 Apr 2010 7:54 +0000

Hi folks!

I'm posting this on behalf of my successor ("Tetra"/Martin) who is a rep with the SXOC (Nissan 200SX Owners Club). They're organising a trackday in Mondello & I've been asked to extend you all the invitation to join a few more RWD car enthusiasts out on-track for a half-day! :thumright:

Here's the info:
The price is all down to the numbers we get, if we get 25cars it works out at 180euro and if we get 30cars it willl be 150euro, we (the SXOC) will be looking to collect the full price of 180euro from everyone & if it works out cheaper on the day there will be a full refund.

Price: €180
Time: 12-5pm
Items needed on the day: You, your motorbike/trackday helmet, Full Drivers License, your car! :mrgreen:
Payment required by: Friday 23rd of April

The last few trackdays we've held have been great fun: lots of newbies & veterans alike have enjoyed safe but adrenaline-fuelled trackdays driving their pride & joys around the track and learnt a lot about driving in the process. Overall safety of drivers & spectators alike is taken care of by Mondello's overseeing of the events so we hope to maintain this tradition & keep up the synonymity of good times with this one too! 8) So for folks who are up for a good day out or just want to drive fast in a safe & controlled environment, you should not miss this! :thumright:

Spectators are very-much welcome too, just let us know you're coming. ;)

The official/nitty-gritty stuff:
Trackday payment can be made to a local SXOC rep:
- Tetra (Martin), my successor, covers the East of the country & is based in Dublin.
- Stiv covers the South (based on the Laois/Kilkenny border).
- Joe is in the West (Mayo/Galway border).
- Northern folks, unfortunately we have no current represenative up that way so for those who can't meet up with a rep or don't pass by Dublin/Galway/Laois in their travels, the SXOC has a Euro bank account. If anyone is looking to pay through the club account contact me & I'll give Tetra your details so he can contact you (or vice versa, whatever works for you).

We have 21 people paid-up so-far last I checked; in the unlikely event that the minimum number (25) haven't paid by the deadline (23rd April) to pay Mondello then Tetra/Martin will be issuing a full refund to everyone who has paid & a post will be made to notify you all that it has indeed been cancelled.

Have a great day out folks! :mrgreen:
MX5 Enthusiast
jpo

Re: SXOC Trackday Mondello Fri April 30th - Want to join in?

Postby leamyj » Sat, 17 Apr 2010 12:49 +0000

Best of luck with the track day, looking like you'll be getting some decent weather too. If I wasn't heading to the ring the following week I'd probably have been interested..hope you get the required numbers :wink:
John
leamyj

Re: SXOC Trackday Mondello Fri April 30th - Want to join in?

Postby jpo » Sat, 17 Apr 2010 10:25 +0000

Cheers John! Got some interested from the Tezzaworld and Octane folks already too. :) One of them is a 5 I think? Any more 5's care to join us? :mrgreen:
MX5 Enthusiast
jpo

Return to Runs and tech-days