Login    Register

Nenagh Tomorrow Sun 27th

Planning a run or tech-day? Post the details here
  • Author
Nenagh Tomorrow Sun 27th

Postby eyore » Sat, 26 Nov 2011 9:58 +0000

Apologies for the short notice but the nice lads on Octane are getting together in Nenagh as per usual tomorrow if anyone is at a loose end, details below.

That time of the month is upon us again !! Next C&C date is Sunday 27th November, and seeing as the show season has finished up why not get out and get your fix with some like minded-enthusiasts on a Sunday morning over a cup of coffee....

Nenagh -- Nov 27th at 11am (20mins Limerick, 40mins Portlaoise, on the motorway)
Parking and tea/coffee available on-site.

Next meet will be at the same location & time, approx. 11am, directions are below:

Directions:

From Limerick side - Take the M7 for Dublin and take the first exit for Nenagh (Junction 26), also signposted Borrisokane. Continue straight through the first roundabout and head for the town.
At the next roundabout take the first exit onto the N52 Link Road.
At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit and continue down this road until you see the GreatGas Filling Station and Gala Foodmarket on your right.

From Dublin side - Take the M7 for Limerick and take the third exit for Nenagh (Junction 26), also signposted for Borrisokane. Continue over the flyover and head for Nenagh town at the first roundabout.
At the next roundabout take the first exit onto the N52 Link Road.
At the next roundabout take the 3rd exit and continue down this road until you see the GreatGas Filling Station and Gala Foodmarket on your right.

Re: Nenagh Tomorrow Sun 27th

Postby mx5ideways » Sat, 26 Nov 2011 11:06 +0000

I'd love to go as I'm off tomorrow and I'm in co limerick and all, only problem is I've no car :( , my 99 mx5 is in cork, I took my crx up to roscommon earlier today and I still haven't got back my 1990 mx5 :cry: . I don't suppose anyone close to me would mind a passenger or is anyone going from limerick to cork early in the morning so I could bum a lift and collect my car?
1990 Eunos Roadster 1.6: cusco coilovers, carbing front and rear strut braces, 1.8 brakes, performance engine and diff mounts, stage 2 cerametalic 6 puck 1.8 clutch with lightweight JUN 1.8 flywheel, 1.8 LSD, GReddy manifold, Garrett T25 turbo, ARTech down pipe, E-Manage blue ecu, Altezza injectors, FMIC. Zoom engineering center console, carbon fibre bonnet, garage vary front lip, lightweight garage hundred one hardtop, carbing 6 pt cage.
1999 mx5 1.8 RS: XYZ drift spec Coilovers, reversed Ssr dori dori mesh wheels, wide arches, custom bonnet with s15 vent, rx8 spoiler, carbon rx7 sideskirts, full Arc induction kit, heated electric leather rx8 seats.
mx5ideways

Postby eyore » Sat, 26 Nov 2011 11:22 +0000

I will be passing through Limerick city at about 10.30 if thats any use?
eyore

Postby mx5ideways » Sat, 26 Nov 2011 11:35 +0000

eyore wrote:I will be passing through Limerick city at about 10.30 if thats any use?

Maybe, my fathers going to Dublin in the morning around 7 or 8, might get a lift in with him and wait around, would probably be a lot better than waiting around here all day for him to come back and give me a lift to cork
1990 Eunos Roadster 1.6: cusco coilovers, carbing front and rear strut braces, 1.8 brakes, performance engine and diff mounts, stage 2 cerametalic 6 puck 1.8 clutch with lightweight JUN 1.8 flywheel, 1.8 LSD, GReddy manifold, Garrett T25 turbo, ARTech down pipe, E-Manage blue ecu, Altezza injectors, FMIC. Zoom engineering center console, carbon fibre bonnet, garage vary front lip, lightweight garage hundred one hardtop, carbing 6 pt cage.
1999 mx5 1.8 RS: XYZ drift spec Coilovers, reversed Ssr dori dori mesh wheels, wide arches, custom bonnet with s15 vent, rx8 spoiler, carbon rx7 sideskirts, full Arc induction kit, heated electric leather rx8 seats.
mx5ideways

Postby eyore » Sat, 26 Nov 2011 11:48 +0000

Give me a txt on oh eight6 two52775 eight if u want a lift . I can go a bit earlier so you arent waiting too long. Kim
eyore

Return to Runs and tech-days