Login    Register

May 12th Show/drift day/raffle

Planning a run or tech-day? Post the details here
  • Author
May 12th Show/drift day/raffle

Postby hoopsbhoy » Thu, 01 May 2014 8:30 +0000

hope it's ok to post this guys, I'm in a rush so apologies in advance if there is any issues.

As I am sure your probably all aware by now, at Fridays practice in Mondello both Stephen Waugh and Barry Hennesey had a very unfortunate accident which resulted in both their cars be written off and they were very lucky to get out unhurt.  As a result the guys at "just jap" are trying to help them both out.

They have a drift day running on Monday may 12th, which is now turning into a full blown show.

On the day there is a raffle with the proceeds going to the two guys mentioned above and there is a savage line up of drivers for passenger rides for only €10.  Raffle tickets are priced at only €5.

There will also be a show and shine competition which I will be judging myself.

I hope if anyone is free on Monday they might come along for what looks like being a great day out.  

Even if you cant make it, try to buy a raffle ticket, these guys spend every penny on their cars and never get a cent in return so I think it s a really gesture that the community is getting together like this.

Here is a link to raffle and passenger ride tickets
http://store4653015.ecwid.com/simple-st ... ort=normal
The best way forward is sideways
hoopsbhoy

Return to Runs and tech-days