Login    Register

Snow Foam Lance ***Group Buy***

Got something to sell, put it here
  • Author
Snow Foam Lance ***Group Buy***

Postby hoopsbhoy » Mon, 15 Sep 2014 9:30 +0000

Video of lance and foam:
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=64 ... =2&theater

With winter on the way it is more important than ever to be able to get as much dirt and grime as possible off your car before you actually touch it.  Snow foam and pre-washes are the only way to do this.  The bottles and lances that come with power washers are not designed to produce the type of foam we need for our cars so you need a dedicated snow foam lance.

I don't really plan to stock these but I am going to run a group buy on them on whatever forums I use.  I will need a total of 10 to go ahead with it, once I have 10 signed up I will contact you for payment and I will order them.

These are heavy duty lances which I use myself and am happy to recommend, any problems with them will also be rectified (within reason). If your getting one, you will also need to find out which connector you require, have a look at the pictures or google your power washer, as I cannot be responsible for mistaken orders due to me not actually stocking these lances.

Putting two packages here for you, so stick your name down and the package choice you want.  I will contact everyone directly once I have the numbers.

A: Heavy duty snow foam lance, 5 litres of car-chem snow foam & 5 litres of car-chem shampoo

RRP is €110.98 GROUP BUY PRICE €80

B: Heavy duty snow foam lance,  500ml of car-chem snow foam & 500ml of car-chem shampoo

RRP is €67.98 GROUP BUY PRICE €50

Add Car-Chem spray wax 500ml & a microfibre buffing towel to either package for €13.

Both packages subject to my normal €5.95 delivery, can be collected in Cashel or will meet on my travels.

The best way forward is sideways
hoopsbhoy

Return to For sale