Login    Register

Borla stainless exhaust for 1.6 MK1 (now gone)

Got something to sell, put it here
  • Author
Borla stainless exhaust for 1.6 MK1 (now gone)

Postby [L'e$kro] » Thu, 02 Oct 2014 8:55 +0000

EDIT:

As had no interest here, is now gone to France..
Thanks!

Hello

Here is my Borla exhaust that I took out from my turbocharged car (upgraded to a 2.5 custom exhaust).

It's a stainless cat-back system, made from stainless. 2" with a 2.5" tip. Magnet doesn't stick to it.
It sounds a bit more raspy than the standard one, but is not stupid loud either, and it seems to flow quite well as the car made 175HP with only 7psi of boost with that exhaust..

Here is the marketing description:
Borla's T-304 stainless steel high performance exhaust system is built to last under extreme conditions. Borla exhaust systems give you more power and torque, longer engine life, precision fit, and the distinctive "BORLA Sound of Power" recognized by automotive enthusiasts around the world.
Made of corrosion resistant aircraft quality stainless steel which decreases the fatigue incurred on these parts during high performance uses
BORLA uses patented straight-through and multi-core technology to help increase horsepower and torque.
Precision manufactured using aircraft-quality stainless steel, guaranteed to look like new for one million miles.
Includes a rear exit single round angle-cut intercooled tip

Some reviews there: http://www.amazon.com/Borla-14411-Cat-B ... B000CIK8S4

The backbox is in very good condition, no dent etc..

The mid-pipe, however, took quite a beating as my car is quite low and it was the lowest point of the car. It doesn't leak though.
I believe this could be straightened quite easily by pushing a pipe in it, but I was driving like that without having any issue.

Price is 100€ for the lot.
Available for collection in Cork City

Don't hesitate if you have questions.
I also have a decat pipe for sale HERE
Cheers
Nico
Last edited by [L'e$kro] on Sat, 10 Jan 2015 9:34 +0000, edited 1 time in total.
[L'e$kro]

Re: Borla stainless exhaust for 1.6 MK1

Postby [L'e$kro] » Mon, 13 Oct 2014 11:41 +0000

BUMP!
[L'e$kro]

Return to For sale