Login    Register

2003 MX5 Montana (Special Ed) for sale

Got something to sell, put it here
  • Author
2003 MX5 Montana (Special Ed) for sale

Postby Gerry » Thu, 08 Sep 2022 12:18 +0000

My 2003 Garnet red Montana 1840cc is one of 250 units sold in this colour, another 250 were made in Racing Green. This special edition MX5 sports a special edition metallic paint, mohair soft top, 15" alloy wheels, low profile tyres and locking wheel nuts. Further extras include front fog lamps and a colour coded hardtop, all original.

The interior features heated seats trimmed in tan leather with matching tan carpets. A wooden Nardi steering wheel was also fitted along with a wooden hand brake grip and gear knob. Further enhancements include wood effect dash trims for the centre console with chrome inner door handles and speaker grilles.

I imported the car from the UK in 2018 when moving back to Ireland. I my opinion this is what the MX5 should look like, a punchy 1.8 engine and inside luxurious tan leather and wood trims. The car has been driven during the summer months and was garaged during the winter months. It drives perfect and it comes with a full UK & Irish car history. I made a short video; video link: https://youtu.be/6OoqvuPpOe8

I'm asking €6800. I'm in the South Kilkenny-Waterford area and if you're interested, please email me at blogtex@gmail.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gerry

Return to For sale