Login    Register
  • Author
Cork - Wheel Laser Alignment.

Postby Fergus » Sun, 21 Oct 2012 9:05 +0000

Banks Tyres, 4 South Douglas Road.
(no affiliation)

I was there last year for another alignment & they are still excellent !
They keep the alignment software up-to-date, knew how to deal with a 'TOTAL' alignment after I installed new poly bushings/shocks/springs/alignment bolts/wheels/tyres on the car a few years ago (which took nearly half the day but only cost 60 euro) and they will dial in any settings you want (Lanny/Miq/Icehawk/your own etc).

They're also very very good with prices and have a 'lock in' area around the garage so it's very safe to leave your car there overnight if you want to drop in your car after work on a Friday and collect it Saturday, or during the week etc.
The lads there are all very easy to chat with and you'll never ever get any 'monkey/cowboy cr@p' from them at all, even the Big Boss is 'sound' as we say here in Cork :mrgreen:

These guys are 'my alignment crew' and I will not go anywhere else here in Cork for an alignment (or for tyres) :thumright:

(ps) They are also open to giving a discount for 'Club/Group Alignments'.
Fergus

Re: Cork - Wheel Laser Alignment.

Postby paulc » Sun, 21 Oct 2012 9:22 +0000

I agree with you Fergus, always good for tyre prices and 'gents' to deal with. They have been in business for years so that says enough.

paulc
paulc

Re: Cork - Wheel Laser Alignment.

Postby Fergus » Sun, 21 Oct 2012 9:54 +0000

paulc wrote:I agree with you Fergus, always good for tyre prices and 'gents' to deal with. They have been in business for years so that says enough.

paulc

Spot on :thumright:
Fergus

Return to Counties A->F